Shekinah Christian School in Plain City held its annual awards ceremony May 29 for students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
To qualify for “A Honor Roll” a student’s final cumulative report card grade for each subject must be an A. To earn “Merit Honor Roll” a student’s final cumulative report card grade can include A’s and B’s, but must have no letter grade lower than a B-.
• A Honor Roll: Lindsey Cooley, Ava Hathaway, Austin Helmuth, Ethan Helmuth, Elaina Kosik, Luke Lyon, Samuel Pratt and Jayce Yoder.
• A Honor Roll: Alex Bauermeister, Tyler Bogenrife, Ruby Gossard and Elijah Yutzy.
• Merit Honor Roll: Magdalene Lyon and Donnie Price.
• A Honor Roll: Riley Helmuth and Savannah Knepp.
• Merit Honor Roll: Roxie Gossard, Taylor Helmuth and Victoria Sanguino.
• A Honor Roll: Rylee Headings, Wyatt Helmuth and Rachel Jones.
• Merit Honor Roll: Anais Bauermeister, Michael Headings and Chloe Pratt.
• A Honor Roll: Andrew Yutzy.
• Merit Honor Roll: Jack DeFrancesco, Marcus Peachey and Danae Wilcox.
• A Honor Roll: Brooke Cooley, Danielle Headings, Sierra Knepp, Sydney Lyons and Danielle Wilcox.
• Merit Honor Roll: Jude Reed, Jasmin Rios and Sophie Spires.
• A Honor Roll: Graham Coblentz and Kent Gingerich.
• Merit Honor Roll: Makalya Byars, Leah Jones, Gabriela Peachey and Chad Slabaugh.
• A Honor Roll: Alissa Miller, Jeanie Schlabach and Kloe Yutzy.
• Merit Honor Roll: Rebecca Grissom, Ben Hershberger, Anna Pratt, Mandi Scheffel and Jana Schlabach.
• A Honor Roll: Stephen Byars, Nicole Cooley, Cole Gingerich, Sarah Grissom, Natalie Headings, Ian Jones, Cheyanne Knepp and Milla Reed.
• Merit Honor Roll: Hannah Headlee, John Michael Hershberger, Wonju Kim, Sophia Koester and Alissa Shupert.
• A Honor Roll: Christopher Conte, Madalyn Schrader and Sabrina Slabaugh.
• A Honor Roll: Sooho Jang, Emilie Miller, Kendra Scheffel and Michelle Yoder.
• Merit Honor Roll: Anna Chrysler, Summer Gingerich, Soo Hyun Jo, Kiara Rohrer and Sydney Spires.
• A Honor Roll: Kelsey Hershberger and Zachary Yoder.
• Merit Honor Roll: Kristina Cooley and Eric Troyer.
• The following students successfully completed kindergarten and were awarded a diploma along with promotion to First grade: Eleyna Beachy, Riley Bogenrife, Dakota Hutson, Bristol Kramer, Camden Miller, Cole Miller, Ana Sophia Schrader and Nadia Tornik.
About Shekinah Christian School: Shekinah Christian School features students from approximately 30 area churches who value Biblical principles incorporated into academic curriculum and extracurricular activities. It was founded in 1978 and currently operates as a 3301-35-08 Non-Charted, Non-Tax Supported School with the Ohio Department of Education. Shekinah Christian School is now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
For more information, contact Brice Kauffman, school administrator at school office: 614-873-3130.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU