• First Baptist Church, 250 Toland St., London, Vacation Bible School will kick-off at 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 10. It will continue Monday, June 11 to Wednesday, June 13 from 10 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served daily at 11:30 a.m. The program will be from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13. The theme this year is Rolling River Rampage — Experience the Ride of a Lifetime with God. It is for preschool to sixth grade. It is free and open to the public. For more information call 740-852-2580.
• Antioch Freewill Baptist Church, 12285 Kiousville-Palestine Road, Mt. Sterling, will hold Vacation Bible School from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Monday, June 11 through Thursday, June 14. The theme is Moose on the Loose. It is for 3-18 years old. For more information call Linda Blankenship at 740-604-1599.
• A summer kids event called Shipwrecked Vacation Bible School will be hosted at Community Free Will Baptist Church, 130 Plain City-Georgesville Road, West Jefferson, from 6-8:30 p.m. Monday, June 18 to Friday, June 22. Shipwrecked is for kids from preschool through sixth grade.
At Shipwrecked, kids discover that Jesus rescues them. Kids participate in memorable Bible-learning activities, sing catchy songs, play teamwork-building games, make and devour yummy treats, experience one-of-a-kind Bible adventures, collect Bible Memory Buddies to remind them of God’s love, and test out Sciency-Fun Gizmos they’ll take home and play with all summer long. Plus kids will learn to look for evidence of God all around them through something called God Sightings. Each day concludes with the sail away sendoff that gets everyone involved in living what they’ve learned.
Family members and friends are encouraged to join in daily. Kids at Shipwrecked VBS will join a mission’s effort to provide seeds for families in Haiti to grow food.
For more information call the church office at 614-879-9193 or go to mycfwb.org.
• The Plain City Presbyterian Church is inviting all children 3 years old through sixth grade for Shipwrecked, Rescued by Jesus Vacation Bible School. Get ready for an adventure to an uncharted island where kids are Rescued by Jesus and are anchored in the truth that Jesus carries them through life’s storms. Games, songs, lessons, snacks and crafts included along with a lot of fun The program runs from 9 a.m. to noon Monday, June 18 through Friday, June 22. The church is located at 231 E. Main St., Plain City. The cost is free. The children can be registered by calling the church at 614-873-5011 or online at https://vbspro.events/p/events/pcpresbyvbs.
• Time Lab Vacation Bible School, Discovering Jesus from Eternity Past to Eternity Future, will be held on four different days this summer at the Arrowhead Lodge at Choctaw Lake from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 19, Friday, June 21, Tuesday, July 17 and Thursday, July 19.
They will be learning about Jesus through experiments (they have bug nets, magnifying glasses, specimen jars and a microscope to help explore the miracles of the world), crafts, songs and games. Lunch will be served. It is open to all children 5-15 years old. You do not have to live at Choctaw Lake to attend.
For more information, contact Pastor Mike Baldwin, Redeemer Free Will Baptist Church, at 937-408-5612 or by email at email@example.com with Time Lab in the subject line.
• Center Street Church, 180 W. Center St., London, will be having Vacation Bible School from 6:15-8:30 p.m. Monday, June 25 to Friday, June 29. The theme is Shipwrecked, Rescued by Jesus. Venture onto an uncharted island where kids are rescued by Jesus. Anchor kids in the truth that Jesus carries them through every storm in life. They’ll learn to hold onto God’s promises when they are lonely, they worry, they struggle, do wrong, and feel powerless. The director is Elyta Manns. It is for children 3-13 years old. For additional information call 740-852-0696 or 740-852-0471.
• First United Methodist Church, 52 N. Main St., London, will be having Vacation Bible School, from 6-8:15 p.m. Monday, July 16 through Friday, July 20. A free dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. each day. It is for children 3 years old through fifth grade. The theme is Rolling River Rampage. For more information call 740-852-0462.
• First Presbyterian Church, 211 Garfield Ave., London, will be having Vacation Bible School from 6-8 p.m. Sunday, July 29 through Thursday, Aug. 2 for 3 years old through fifth grade. For more information call 740-852-1215.
Send your Vacation Bible School news to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU