Editor’s Note: The following individuals were arrested or cited by the London Police Department. They are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Wednesday, Aug. 8
• Breaking and entering of a garage was reported in the 150 block of West Center Street in London. Items were damaged but nothing appeared to be missing. There were no suspects at the time of the report.
• Thailer J. Wallace, 22, and Matthew S. Riley, 30, both of London, were both charged with disorderly conduct as the result of engaging in a physical altercation on Garfield Avenue in London.
• Theft was reported of a bike in the 15 block of Fairview Avenue in London. There were no suspects at the time of the report.
• Jeremy Cave, 42, of London, was charged with criminal damaging or endangering after causing damage to the victims vehicle in the 80 block of East Fourth Street in London.
Thursday, Aug. 9
• Three males were seen breaking into vehicles at London Health and Rehab, 218 Elm St., London. An employee gave chase. Several vehicles were broken into.
• B.S.T., 460 E. High St., London, reported that two forged checks were drawn against the company.
• Joshua Ryan Landis, 19, of Columbus, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possessing of drug abuse instruments resulting from a traffic stop at the intersection of Miller Avenue and Chandler Avenue in London. A juvenile male, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was charged with possessing drugs. He was issued a summons for Madison County Municipal Court.
• Richard Joseph Rogers, 18, of West Jefferson, was charged with criminal trespass after he forced his way into a residence in the 100 block Miller Avenue in London.
Friday, Aug. 10
• Jeffrey Joseph Blackwell, 24, of London, was arrested for domestic violence after assaulting his victim in the 200 block of Washington Avenue in London. He was transported to Tri-County Regional Jail.
• Taylor M. Parker, 32, of London, was arrested and charged with domestic violence after a physical altercation with the victim in the 1000 block of Keny Boulevard in London. He was transported to Tri-County Regional Jail.
Saturday, Aug. 11
• A verbal domestic dispute between a girlfriend and boyfriend occurred in the 200 block of Olive Street in London. Both parties separated for the evening.
Sunday, Aug. 12
• A juvenile male was charged with a delinquency count of theft after stealing a hoverboard in the 100 block of Andrew Court West in London.
• A victim reported their keys were stolen while they were inside a business located in the 33 block of West First Street in London. The following day the keys were returned.
Monday, Aug. 13
• Elisabeta A. Carbet, 29, Phoenix, Arizona, was stopped after walking past last point of sale at Walmart with food items. A summons was issued for Madison County Municipal Court.
• A local car dealership in the 200 block of Lafayette Street in London reported that a vehicle was stolen from them by an unknown suspect who used a false identity during an internet sale. The financing institution recently notified the dealership of the scam.
• Theft was reported of a package from the mailboxes located inside the building in the 300 block of Cambridge Drive in London. There were no suspects at the time of the report.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
• Christopher Harris, 56, of London, was arrested and charged with violating a protection order after he approached the protected person at a local business in the 100 block of West High Street in London.
• A business in the 200 block of Lafayette Street in London reported that an unknown person forced entry into the building and stole miscellaneous tools.
• Stephanie J. Vandyke, 50, of Plumwood, was arrested and charged with domestic violence after she assaulted the victim in the 200 block of Bowman Court in London.