Tolles Career & Technical Center welcomed more than a dozen new staff members during its annual new staff orientation. Tolles began classes on Wednesday, Aug. 20 for first year students, while returning students began on Thursday, Aug. 21.
“We are thrilled to welcome this new crop of staff members to our team and feel that they will do their part in fulfilling our mission to lift all students,” said Superintendent Kim Wilson. “This is the largest number of staff members I’ve hired in my time at Tolles, many the result of retirements and program expansion in satellite sites at our associate schools.”
New staff members for 2014-2015 include:
• Calandra Archaga (cosmetology side)
• Steve Cawley (global logistics management instructor)
• Justin Creps (intro engineering and manufacturing at Jonathan Alder Junior High School)
• Thom Gamertsfelder (career-technical director)
• Ashleigh Huss (culinary arts aide)
• Miles Kieffer (automotive collision instructor)
• Chris Kennedy (school nurse)
• Jae Kennedy-Cookson (academy MD at the McVey Innovative Learning Center-Hilliard)
• Mike Liston (sports turf and landscape management instructor)
• Cheri Mullins (interactive media instructor)
• Steve Nelson (academic aide)
• Leanne Sunderman (social studies instructor)
• Lee Wirick (recruiting Coordinator)
About Tolles — Established in 1974, Tolles is a career and technical school providing a launchpad for both high school students and adult learners. Located south of Plain City, Tolles serves Dublin, Fairbanks, Hilliard, Jonathan Alder, London, Madison-Plains and Jefferson Local school districts. Tolles’ 223,000 square-foot facility boasts instructional and functional labs, academic classrooms, an auditorium and conference center, as well as a fully-operational restaurant, hair and nail salon and spa, small animal care facility, automotive repair and maintenance center, digital media lab, community preschool, medical and fire labs, and many other career spaces.
For additional information about Tolles call 1-800-644-3140, email email@example.com or visit www.tollestech.com.