Tolles will send six students to the Ohio Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) State Competition April 26-28, in Columbus.
Students from Tolles’ Culinary Arts and Early Childhood Education programs competed in various contests at regional competition recently and advanced in areas that showcase their leadership and skill development.
Students advancing to state competition include:
• Sarina Charlton (Early Childhood Education, Hilliard Bradley) in Illustrated Talk
• Crystal Coleman (Early Childhood Education, Hilliard Bradley) in Job Interview
• Spencer Davidson (Culinary Arts, Hilliard Darby) in Garde Manger
• Candra Goerk (Early Childhood Education, Hilliard Darby) in Career Investigation
• Savannah Hays (Early Childhood Education, Dublin Jerome) in Job Interview
• Victoria Roget (Culinary Arts, Hilliard Bradley) in Pastry Tray
FCCLA is a nonprofit national career and technical student organization for young men and women in family and consumer sciences education in public and private school through 12th grade. Everyone is part of a family, and FCCLA is the only national career and technical student organization with the family as its central focus. Since 1945, FCCLA members have been making a difference in families, careers, and communities by addressing important personal, work, and societal issues through education.
For additional information about Tolles call 614-873-4666, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tollestech.com.