CPR and First Aid classes are offered at Madison Health for the public and healthcare providers. Classes are held in the Park Avenue Medical Building, 55 Park Ave., London.
This class is for individuals who have been trained in CPR/BLS (Basic Life Saving) within the last two years. Cost is $50 per person. Skill checks are $25 per person.
• Monday, Jan. 25, 1 to 4 p.m.
• Thursday, Feb. 22, 1 to 4 p.m.
• Tuesday, March 8, 1 to 4 p.m.
• Thursday, March 24, 9 a.m. to noon
This class is for individuals who have never been trained in CPR/BLS or it has been more than two years since last training. Cost is $50 per person.
• Monday, Feb. 8, noon to 4 p.m.
• Monday, Feb. 22, 8 a.m. to noon
• Monday, March 14, noon to 4 p.m.
This class teaches basic CPR skills and is designed for individuals who are in non-clinical fields. This course does not meet criteria for those healthcare providers who must be BLS/HCP certified. Cost is $40 per person.
• Monday, Feb. 8, 6 to 9 p.m.
• Monday, March 14, 6 to 9 p.m.
This class uses the American Heart Association guidelines. First aid is the immediate care that is given to someone with an illness or injury before trained help arrives or takes over. Cost is $40 and includes a workbook.
• Monday, Jan. 25, 6 to 9 p.m.
• Monday, Feb. 22, 6 to 9 p.m.
• Thursday, March 28, 6 to 9 p.m.
To participate in any of the CPR or First Aid courses, individuals must pre-register. Cash or check is accepted. Contact Katie Haughn at Madison Health at 740-845-7304 or e-mail khaughn@madison-health with questions or to register.