Fire damages London home


The London Fire Department works to put out a fire at 300 McLene Ave. Monday evening. The house, owned by Madison Community Housing, serves as a group home to individuals with developmental disabilities. All three of the women living there were evacuated with the help their staff person, Nicole Sweet, of Champaign Residential Services Inc. Details as to cause of the fire were not available at presstime.

The London Fire Department works to put out a fire at 300 McLene Ave. Monday evening. The house, owned by Madison Community Housing, serves as a group home to individuals with developmental disabilities. All three of the women living there were evacuated with the help their staff person, Nicole Sweet, of Champaign Residential Services Inc. Details as to cause of the fire were not available at presstime.


Andrew Garrette | The Madison Press

The London Fire Department works to put out a fire at 300 McLene Ave. Monday evening. The house, owned by Madison Community Housing, serves as a group home to individuals with developmental disabilities. All three of the women living there were evacuated with the help their staff person, Nicole Sweet, of Champaign Residential Services Inc. Details as to cause of the fire were not available at presstime.

The London Fire Department works to put out a fire at 300 McLene Ave. Monday evening. The house, owned by Madison Community Housing, serves as a group home to individuals with developmental disabilities. All three of the women living there were evacuated with the help their staff person, Nicole Sweet, of Champaign Residential Services Inc. Details as to cause of the fire were not available at presstime.
http://www.madison-press.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/37/2017/12/web1_Firepiccol.jpgThe London Fire Department works to put out a fire at 300 McLene Ave. Monday evening. The house, owned by Madison Community Housing, serves as a group home to individuals with developmental disabilities. All three of the women living there were evacuated with the help their staff person, Nicole Sweet, of Champaign Residential Services Inc. Details as to cause of the fire were not available at presstime. Andrew Garrette | The Madison Press

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU