The eighth annual Covered Bridge Bluegrass Festival, 17141 Inskeep-Cratty Road, North Lewisburg, will be held Saturday, Sept. 19 and Sunday, Sept. 20.
On Saturday and Sunday there will be an arts and antique marketplace, breakfast on the bridge on Saturday from 9 to 10:30 a.m., food trucks, coffee on the bridge on Sunday at 10 a.m., ice cream social on Sunday from 1:30 to 3 p.m., guided bridge tours, horse drawn wagon rides and a Sunday morning worship.
There will also be live Bluegrass music:
• Saturday, 9 to 10 a.m., One More Time String Band
• Saturday, 11 a.m. to noon, Daniel Dye and The Miller Road Band
• Saturday, 1 to 2 p.m., Black Diamond
• Saturday, 4:30 to 6:30, Sugar Creek Bluegrass with Bill Purk as emcee
• Sunday, noon to 1:30 p.m., Grassahol
• Sunday, 2 to 3:30 p.m., Mad River Railroad
General admission for Saturday and Sunday is $5 and children under 12 are free.
For more information or the full schedule call 937-642-6279, firstname.lastname@example.org or CoveredBridgeFestival.com.