The London Public Library is hosting the following events:
• Toddler Story Time will engage your child with stories, music, puppets, fingerplays and more. Toddler Story Time is open to children 3 years and younger and will be held at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1.
• Join in the fun with Preschool Story Time at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1. Children ages 3 to 6 will delight in stories, music, dancing, and flannel board stories.
• Enjoy an evening of painting with local artist Karla Knief in a hands-on workshop at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 2. Attendees will take home their own 8 by 10 canvas which they will paint. The cost is $15 to attend and registration is required in advance.
• Bring your child to the library at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 2 for a play date. This is a great opportunity for children ages 6 and under to socialize, play games, and sing songs. Caregivers must be present.
• Become a junior engineer at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 3, as you build towers, energize light bulbs, program robots, and test your own boats with COSI. The program is recommended for children ages 3-7 and will be in the library’s Hartley room.
The London Public Library is located at 20 E. First St. in London and online at www.mylondonlibrary.org. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday. For more information about these programs, call 740-852-9543.