Friday, May 6
• Run for Hope Relay For Life Team annual quarter auction, West Jefferson United Methodist Church, 36 S. Center St., West Jefferson. Doors open at 6 p.m., auction starts at 7 p.m. Food available including brisket sandwiches. For more information contact Donna Hockenbery at 614-879-6551 or email@example.com.
Saturday, May 7
• 4-H Rabbit Showmanship and tattooing, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Green Building, Madison County Fairgrounds, 217 Elm St., London. For more information call Arlene Duffey at 740-852-0975.
Monday, May 9
• Madison County/London City Health District Board of Health, 5 p.m., 306 Lafayette St., London. For more information call 740-852-3065, ext. 1512.
• Life in Christ Fellowship Alzheimer’s meeting, 6:30 p.m., 500 State Route 142, West Jefferson. For more information call Donna Wharton, Set Free Care counseling, coaching, mentoring ministry and support groups at 740-490-5936.
• Jonathan Alder Local School District Board of Education, 6:30 p.m., Jonathan Alder High School, room 228, 9200 U.S. Route 42, Plain City.
• Mount Sterling Village Council, 7 p.m., city council chambers, 1 S. London St., Mount Sterling. To address council, contact village clerk, Bonnie Liff at 740-869-2040. The finance committee will meet at 8 p.m.
• Plain City Village Council, regular meeting, 7 p.m., Pleasant Valley Joint Fire District conference room, 650 W. Main St., Plain City. To address council, contact fiscal officer Renee VanWinkle at 614-873-3165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU