Monday, April 4
• Darby Township Trustees, 6:30 p.m., township hall, 8270 Cemetery Pike, Forest Grove Cemetery, Plain City.
• Deercreek Township Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., township hall, 75 Middle St., Lafayette.
• Canaan Township Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., township building, 8055 U.S. Route 42 S., Plain City.
• Madison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 8 p.m., conference room of the Madison County Engineer’s Office, 825 U.S. Route 42 N.E., London. All property owners with 500 feet of the properties are invited to attend this meeting to ask any questions or make any comments.
Tuesday, April 5
• Congressman Steve Stivers’ Job Fair, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, Columbus. (Located beside the Schottenstein Center at 2201 Fred Taylor Drive on The Ohio State University Campus.) The job fair, workshops and parking are all free of charge. For more information about participating employers or to see the schedule of events, go to: http://stivers.house.gov/constituentservices/job-fair-2016.htm
• London Parks and Recreation Commission, 6 p.m., London Community Center, 60 S. Walnut St., London.
• London Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., city council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.
Wednesday, April 6
• Madison-Champaign Educational Service Center Governing Board, 4 p.m., Urbana Board Office, 1512 S. U.S. Highway 68, Suite J100, Urbana.
• Harlem Wizards vs. London Community Allstars, 336 Elm St., high school gym, London, doors open 6 p.m., game time 7 p.m. Featuring St. Patrick teachers and coaches, London teachers and coaches and community members. Tickets on sale at St. Patrick School and other public places. Tickets are $10. Courtside plus with meet and great at 6:15 p.m. are $25.
Thursday, April 7
• Madison County Area Realty Association, 8:30 a.m., meeting/breakfast building, Madison House, 351 Keny Blvd., London. The topic will be appraisals. All realtors and affiliates are welcome.
• London City Council , 6:30 p.m., city council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.