Thursday, March 3
• Madison County Area Realty Association, 8:30 a.m., meeting/breakfast building, Madison House, 351 Keny Blvd., London. The topic will be home warranties. All realtors and affiliates are welcome.
• Madison County Republican Party annual Lincoln Day Dinner, First Methodist Church, 52 N. Main St., London. A social hour starts at 6 p.m. with dinner served at 7 p.m. The speaker will be State Central Committee Member and former State Senator, Steve Austria. Call 740-506-1108 for reservations.
• London City Council, 6:30 p.m., council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.
Saturday, March 5
• Plain City Lions Club’s annual Pancake and Sausage Breakfast, Plain City Presbyterian Church, 231 E. Main St., Plain City, 7 to 10:30 a.m. The cost is $6 for ages 6 through adult. In case of inclement weather, the snow date will be March 12. Proceeds from this event helps provide eye exams and glasses for local community children and adults.
• Madison-Plains Scholastic Booster Club annual auction, Madison-Plains High School, 800 Linson Road, London. Doors open at 10:30 a.m. Nancy Wilson will be Master of Ceremonies. Numerous items up for bid including the hickory nut cake. For more information call Michelle Bayless at 740-837-0355. Proceeds benefit the scholarship fund.
Sunday, March 6
• West Jefferson Youth Athletic Association, 6 p.m., 1740 Cumberland Road, London, beside the Red Brick Tavern (previously the Deer Creek School in Lafayette). Meetings are open to the public.
Monday, March 7
• Darby Township Trustees, 6:30 p.m., township hall, 8270 Cemetery Pike, Forest Grove Cemetery, Plain City.
• Deercreek Township Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., township hall, 75 Middle St., Lafayette.
• Madison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., conference room of the Madison County Engineer’s Office, 825 U.S. Route 42 N.E., London. All property owners with 500 feet of the properties are invited to attend this meeting to ask any questions or make any comments.
Tuesday, March 8
• Madison County 4-H Dog Clinic, 6:30 p.m., extension office, 217 Elm St.
• Madison Soil and Water Conservation District, 8 a.m., conference room, 831 U.S. Route 42 N.E., London. The public is invited to attend the meeting. For more information, contact the Madison SWCD office at 740-852-4004.
• London Historic Review Board, 4 p.m., council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.
• Darby Creek Chapter of the Archaeological Society of Ohio, Madison County Historical Museum, 260 E. High St., London, 6 p.m.
• London Public Safety Committee, 7 p.m., London Police Department, 10 E. First St., London.
• Madison County Farmers Market, 7 p.m., Cappys Pizza meeting room, 225 Lafayette St., London. Anyone interested is welcome to come. For more information call 740-837-1850. They are sponsored by the Madison County Producers Association.
Wednesday, March 9
• London TIRC, 9:30 a.m., Madison County Chamber of Commerce, 730 Keny Blvd., London.
• Madison County Historical Society Board of Trustees, Madison County Historical Museum, 260 E. High St., London, 4:30 p.m. All members are welcome.
• London Finance Committee, 6 p.m., council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.
• Fertilizer Applicator Certification Training, 6 to 9 p.m., Red Brick Tavern, 1700 Cumberland St., London. Registration is required. Contact Mary Griffith at 740-852-0975 or email@example.com.
• West Jefferson Athletic Booster Club, 7 p.m., West Jefferson High School library, 1 Roughrider Drive, West Jefferson.
Thursday, March 10
• London Public Service Committee, 7 p.m., council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.
• London Planning Commission, 7 p.m., council chambers, 6 E. Second St., London.
Saturday, March 12
• West Jefferson High School annual quarter auction, 906 W. Main St., West Jefferson, doors will open at 6 p.m. and the auction starts at 6:30 p.m.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU