Wednesday, Jan. 11
• West Jefferson Athletic Boosters, 7 p.m., West Jefferson High School library, 1 Roughrider Drive, West Jefferson. Everyone is welcome. All parents of middle school and high school athletes are invited to attend.
Thursday, Jan. 12
• Developing a Farm Transition Plan, 1 to 4 p.m., Madison County engineer’s meeting room, 825 U.S. Route 42 NE, London. Topics include: insurance products to facilitate farm transition and estate planning; legal aspects of farm transition and estate planning; communication strategies for successful farm transition. Free and open to the public. Light refreshments provided by JD Equipment and Farm Credit Mid-America. Registration is required. For more information contact Mary Griffith at 740-852-0975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stokes Township Trustees, 7 p.m., township garage, 7105 E. Main St., South Solon. The purpose of the meeting is to set their 2017 permanent appropriations. The public is welcome.
• Range Township Trustees organizational meeting, 8 p.m., firehouse, 13715 N. Main St., Sedalia. The 2017 appropriations will be set at this meeting. Meetings will resume the regular schedule being the first and third Mondays of each month at 8 p.m. The public is always welcome.
Friday, Jan. 13
• Madison County/London City Health District Board of Health, noon, 306 Lafayette St., London.
• Madison-Plains Board of Education, 6 p.m., district meeting room of the elementary building, 47 Linson Road, London. Open to the public.
Saturday, Jan. 14
• Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Second Harvest Mobile Food Pantry, 10 a.m., behind the church, 32 S. Williams St., South Charleston. Please bring identification. Paperwork will begin at 9:45 a.m. All are welcome.
Monday, Jan. 16
• Heart Matters Family Support, 6 to 7 p.m., Community Center, 20 S. Walnut St., London. For more information call 614-779-3714. Held the third Monday of each month.
• Range Township Trustees, 8 p.m., firehouse, 13715 N. Main St., Sedalia. The public is always welcome.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
• Union Township Board of Trustees, 7:30 p.m., township hall, 2250 State Route 56, London.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
• Madison County Parks and Trails meeting, 7 p.m., Madison County Senior Center, 280 W. High St., London. The guest speaker will be Tony Collins, director of the Columbus Recreation and Parks Department. He will give a presentation on trails in central Ohio. The Madison County Commissioners will be on hand to present Certificates of Appreciation to the volunteer Trail Sentinels. Refreshments will be available. The public is welcome.
Friday, Jan. 20
• Farmers Breakfast: What’s Ahead for Agriculture with Fred Yoder, 8 to 9:30 a.m., Red Brick Tavern, 1700 Cumberland St., London. Registration required. The cost is free and includes a hot breakfast. Pre-registration is required. For more information contact Mary Griffith at 740-852-0975 or email@example.com.
Monday, Jan. 23
• Madison-Champaign Educational Service Center Governing Board, 6 p.m., London Elementary School, 380 Elm St., London.
Wednesday, Jan. 25
• London Works’ Madison County Job Fair & Expo, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., 62 E. Second St., London. For more information, call 614-309-3176.
Friday, Jan. 27
• Agriculture Outlook Breakfast, 8:30 a.m. to noon, Der Dutchman, 445 S. Jefferson Ave., Plain City. Topics include: What are the grain markets telling us? Price and return outlook for 2017 with Carl Zulauf; 10 legal trends that could change agriculture with Peggy Hall; land values, rents, crop input costs and margins for 2017 with Barry Ward. The cost is $10 and includes a hot breakfast. Registration is required. For more information contact the Union County Extension at 937-644-8117.